GT is utilized at some 700 out-patient facilities and industrial on-site, by more than 120 professional and amateur sports organizations, and is part of the curriculum at 29 respected colleges and universities.
is changing the way clinicians — including athletic trainers, chiropractors, physical therapists, occupational therapists — and patients view treatment of acute and chronic soft tissue injuries.
The Technique utilizes specially designed stainless steel instruments to specifically detect and effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation. Only physicians, therapists, and athletic trainers trained & certified in Graston Technique can perform these protocols.
For The Clinician
- Provides improved diagnostic treatment
- Detects major and minor fibrotic changes
- Reduces manual stress; provides hand and joint conservation
- Increases patient satisfaction by achieving notably better outcomes
- Decreases overall time of treatment
- Fosters faster rehabilitation/recovery
- Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent