Episode 79: Tactics At Your Chair For Getting Movement with Stacey Joiner
Stacey’s Key Takeaways
- Biggest Concerns
- Lack of Movement
- Chair Yoga
- Done by anyone, anytime, anywhere with no restrictions
- Yoga is done on the mat adapted to the chair
- Inhalation and exhalation will destress the body and mind
- 2 Chair Yoga Poses
- Cat and Cow in the chair
- Arm Stretches and Circles and shaking it out
- Deep breathing can be performed while driving to and from work too.
- Type in “Chair Yoga” on YouTube for good options
- Hydration is key throughout your day. Infused water with mint leaves, cucumber or fruit. Let it infuse overnight and then bring it to work and have at your desk.
To access the full blog article on this topic visit: https://www.healthfitchiro.com/health-fitness-desk-jockey/