Episode 78: Do This And Become A Healthy Desk Jockey
- Move in every aspect of your life, at home and work
- Set the alarm, every hour to perform some movement. 3-5 minutes in length.
- Lacrosse Ball under your legs, top of legs, between shoulder blades while at the desk.
- Light dumbbells at your desk for fitness snacking throughout the day.
- Park at the farthest spot away to get more walking throughout the day.
- Walking meetings are a great way to get movement and productivity.
- Seated Exercise throughout the day three times per work day minimum.
- Seated Cat and Cows
- Seated Twists
- Neck Ranges of Motion
- Shoulder Rolls
- Find an accountability buddy.
- Strategically plan your traveling to take your workouts with you.