Episode 77: The Healthy Desk Jockey with Tyler Forbes
In this FB Live interview with Tyler Forbes of Forbes Fitness we breakdown 3 key aspects of staying healthy at the desk.
- Small side mirror to remind you of your posture at your desk.
- Sticky notes or calendar reminders to check your posture.
- Shoulder blade and back exercises in the gym to help with posture.
- Lack of Movement
- Mini-water breaks throughout the day.
- 10,000 steps per day.
- The Trifecta Desk Exercises
- Desk Push-Up
- Body Squats
- 10 Shoulder Blade Contractions
- Stress Management
- Mindfulness at your desk by closing eyes, sitting in good posture and slow deep breathing a few times per day. All technology off for the moment.
- Improves mood, productivity and stress management
- Abdominal breathing instead of chest breathing.
Here is the video of that interview as well for you to watch.